Do you want to work in the most high-tech place in Europe at the moment?!
Netherlands is waiting for you!
- Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting.
- Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
- Is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions, working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems.
What do you need:
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical engineering.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- NX experience is a pre, CAD experience is a must.
- Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his own development.
- Fluent in English.
Send your CV.