Our client is an European e-commerce group specialized in digital services. They are looking for a highly motivated and talented Junior Project Manager to join the their team. You should have demonstrated a passion for digital marketing, a knowledge of the e-commerce sector and ideally the lifestyle segments.
- Monitor and report on different marketing campaigns, websites, and offers
- Propose and implement optimizations on different existing websites, to increase different KPIs such as profitability or conversion rates
- Build new (desktop and mobile) websites – including the user experiences and interfaces – based on the different targets and offers
- Create marketing campaigns and manage the relationship with different digital designers
- Find, test and launch new products and new offers that would fit our portfolio
- A minimum of 6 months/1-year experience with some exposure to digital and/or marketing, for instance, within a start-up, leading tech company. Experience in an advisory firm or in an investment bank is a plus.
- An advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Ideally some form of entrepreneurial experience