Together with a team of IT and business consultants with expertise in the surfboard industry, the candidate will participate in a project that provides due diligence and internal audit services to our clients.
Based in the company’s offices in Portugal (Estoril), the candidate should expected regular travel to our client facilities worldwide, mainly to Australia, USA and Europe (France)
- At least 2 years of experience in financial auditing, treasury control, accounting or internal reporting, preferably in multinational companies (Australia and US being a plus);
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Management;
- High level of written and spoken proficiency in English and Portuguese, preferably with technical proficiency for Business Finance and Accounting;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is required; BI and reporting applications expertise will also be valued;
- Availability to travel and / or attend remote meetings according to time zones of the countries where the company operates;
- Critical sense, strong analytical skills and work by deadlines;
- Ability to work with decision autonomy.