What can I do here?
- Have the opportunity to support and participate in all the development process from the conception until the delivery – you have a voice!
- Ensure performance, integrity and security of our database;
- You’ll be involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as in troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users;
- Use your problem-solving and analytic skills to interact with the other teams and providers.
How can I become better by joining Vortal?
- Career perspectives –> we are a fast growing Company!
- Join an international business: most of our buyer revenues came from out of Portugal and we are present in 12 countries;
- International Environment: more than 10 nationalities.
- Integration in an innovative Company, with its own Innovation Lab;
- We invest in training our team!
- Variable bonus according to results delivered.
What is expected of me?
- 2 years with hands on experience in database design and administration dealing with high volume transactions from SQL Server 2008 R2 and superior versions;
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools, and/or 3rd party tools;
- Experience with SQL Server in both physical & virtual environments;
- Strong problem solving skills and a commitment to getting things done right.
- 2 years of experience with T-SQL, including the ability to write complex queries;
- Eagerness to learn and help others.
More about Vortal
VORTAL is a worldwide leading company offering eSourcing and eProcurement solutions. In our cloud eMarketplace, thousands of public and private buyers connect, every day, with an international community of qualified suppliers to make business.
VORTAL is rated by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Suites, mentioned by Forrester and Spend Matters as a top player in the market and has been consecutively distinguished as one of “100 best companies to work in Portugal”, in a survey carried out by “Everis” and “Exame” magazine, and was also awarded with “Índice da Excelência” by Neves de Almeida and Human Resources Portugal as “The Best Place to Work” in the IT, Telcom & Media sector.