Our Purchasing and Cost Performance team takes a simple no-nonsense approach to consultancy, delivering tangible, measurable long-term results for our clients. Our experts can help you reduce your costs and improve your P&L through our comprehensive approach to procurement and supply chain optimization and strategy development.
Purchasing and Cost performance is the Practice Service within Operations Department in charge of consulting projects dedicated to optimize companies operations.
After more than twenty years developing consulting projects focused on purchasing improvements, strategic transformation, organizational support, coaching and training, has expanded the scope of its services based on two main areas:
Outsourcing: total or partial outsourcing operations functions. The professionals, the methodological tools and the management and support provided by Ayming, provides added value from the initial moment.
Specialization in certain specific categories of expenditure such as energy (electricity and natural gas), facility management and the fleet of vehicles. The projects in these categories are managed and supervised by recognized experts in the field. Their knowledge and advice make the results obtained generate savings and a high-level accompaniment in the operational management of these expenses.
YOUR MISSION and MAIN RESPONSABILITIES:
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the organization, spend and processes
- Interview the client’s employees, management team, suppliers and other internal and external stakeholders together with your manager
- Conduct professional analysis: understand, split and extract conclusions and relations
- Help and propose business presentations
- Identify issues, escalate them and form hypotheses and solutions together with your manager
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Conduct implementation of the recommendations/solutions propose together with customer team
- Active learning attitude within the team, including young analysts
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Engineering or related field
- An MBA or other relevant advanced degree
- Languages: native in Portuguese and full proficiency in English
- 4-5 years of related consulting or industry experience showing progression/promotion (Operations, Manufacturing,
- Distribution, Transportation industries preferred)
- Outstanding analytical capability and the ability to synthesize their findings
- Demonstrated MS Office and data modeling skills (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
- Strong observation, analytical, numerical reasoning, business acumen, and leadership skills
- Understanding of strategy and operations within targeted industries
- The ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Logical and systematic approach to solving analytical tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills to become either an articulate and confident speaker to your clients and to stablish a strong relationship and communication channels with your colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict, build consensus, and facilitate problem-solving and collaboration amongst cross functional teams
- The opportunity to join an international team of bright and motivated individuals
- Exciting challenges requiring top line creative thinking
- A challenging project to manage with autonomy yet keeping the support of your colleagues and management
- The credentials and clients of a top tier consulting firm and the entrepreneurial culture of a boutique specialist