This role contributes to the success of Sofyne by providing global support services to our customers for Manufacturing Execution System projects from solution project design phase and implementation, to deployment as well as post go-live support.
You will be responsible for deploying, configuring and testing the solution, managing support to manufacturing sites…
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Management of client expectations for priority of support issue. L2 L3
- Offering activities of technical assistance to the key users in charge of the deployment of the solution on every site
- Offering activities of technical assistance to the site that have already deployed the solution in production
- Analyzing the issues and proposing definitive solutions or workarounds to meet the needs
- In charge of the corrective code necessary to the maintenance activity
- In charge of the management of the application releases and application software deployment
- Performing audits for every site concerned by the support activity from a technical and organizational point of view
- Participating to the improvement of internal tools and process
- Building out a knowledge repository for all support queries and fixes
- 24/7 Shift support
- At least 3-5 years of hands on application support experience
Useful but not essential:
- Experience with on-site manufacturing and logistics execution software implementations
- Knowledge of C#, .NET, HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Understanding of Lean, Six Sigma, and Supply Chain principles would be an asset
You will go through an intensive training program during your first month to develop your technical skills in implementation of bespoke solutions for manufacturing and logistic execution systems based on DELMIA Apriso products.
If you are successful in the Support Specialist position, you could become a Consultant or a Support Leader for one of our global customers.