You will be a member of the Bitsight Technologies Anubis labs team. Your focus will be on researching and tracking the global threat landscape and generating threat intelligence to feed our products and support our customers.
- Research new threats using open source intelligence and internal tools;
- Effectively brief internal and external stakeholders on investigative findings;
- Develop tools to identify new threats and to track threat activity;
- Provide mentoring guidance to junior level Labs staff.
- Passion for work in information security and threat research;
- Prior experience in technical security domains (e.g. Incident response, pentesting, forensics);
- Good knowledge of networking protocols and operating system internals;
- While not a programming role, the candidate should be able to develop custom tools when needed.