- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Possibility to participate in international projects;
- Participation in exciting and motivating projects;
- Career evolution;
- New challenges.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Act as customer’s interface for advanced Care service delivery and support, often in several areas if requested;
- Work with large and / or complex projects or troubleshooting cases;
- Leading role in complex troubleshooting cases in NOKIA/fALU Service Routers;
- Meeting contracted response times.
Technical customer contact:
- Handles technical requests, provides understanding of customer’s network configuration, co-ordinates resolution delivery;
- System tracing and protocol flow analysis.
- Bachelor or Master degree with bases on Networking;
- Knowledge in IP routing technologies (e.g. IPv4 and IPv6, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VPLS, IP VPN)
- Knowledge of IP routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP),
- Knowledge of signaling protocols (RSVP, LDP), QoS, IP VPN, VLAN, VLL/VPLS, BRAS, NAT etc.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Nokia Service Routers HW topology and OS know-how;
- NRS certification;
- CCNP certification;
- Experience 1-3 years – ISP, Enterprise or Vendor.
- The candidate must be dynamic and assertive.
- Must like to work in team, be able to express and defend his ideas.
- Must have a spirit of problem solver and a solution manager;
- Availability to perform on call support after hours and weekends;
- Availability to Travel