To be located in our biscuit factory in Mem Martins, we are looking for an Engineering Project Manager. This position is in charge of designing and implementing the projects assigned to achieve the best possible technical solutions in the assigned plants.
- Support the Engineering team in the projects in Portugal and Italy.
- Analyse the projects in the factories assigned, preparing an economic study and ensuring the compliance with the current legislation.
- Followup of the projects, monitoring their implementation.
- Optimise the relation with suppliers.
- Develop the knowledge in the industrial area of the new technologies needed for the products that the market demands.
- Analyze the state of the means of production to locate and resolve potential risks of obsolescence and productivity improvements.
- High level of Portuguese and English. Knowledge of Spanish is positive.
- Experience in engineering departments in the food industry.
- Proficiency knowledge of technical software.
- Knowledge of food industry environments.
- Conflict Management & Resolution
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Projet management skills
- Internal Procedures & Documentation
Please note that Cerealto will not accept any candidate profiles sent unrequested by recruiting agencies. Cerealto collaborates with preferred providers based on framework agreements and will not pay any fees to recruiting agencies without such agreement. Should Cerealto receive a candidate profile from a recruiting agency with which there is no framework agreement, and should the respective candidate be considered or hired, this will not entitle the recruiting agency to claim payment of fees.