Who we are:
Hi Interactive is one of the leading digital services company in Portugal. We’re a creative, forward thinking organizational that values innovation, “never-been-done-before” ideas that work and people that bring their whole selves to the job and team.
We have a portfolio of outstanding projects developed for top clients, both nationally and internationally.
Find out more about us www.hi-interactive.com
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Business Manager to manager the team of great professionals. For us, a Business Manager is, above all else, a people manager that acts as a bridge between their team, their clients and the company. Sturdy, well-centered, and a good human – that’s what we’re looking for.
Job Requirements – What you need to have:
- Degree in IT area or relevant work experience within job responsibilities and activities;
- Solid experience in managing a business unit and team;
- Advanced knowledge of Outsystems platform;
- Independent competencies in Front-End development;
- Complete knowledge of UX/UI fundamentals;
- Good sales skills;
- PMP Certification;
- CRM platforms knowledge at user level;
- Know-how of the project management methodology AGILE;
- Advanced knowledge of LEAN tools;
- 5+ years’ experience in team and people management;
- Solid capacity in managing team members’ contributions to projects and results.
Personal Requirements – What you need to be:
- Natural-born leader of people and their expectations;
- Positive, energy-filled, curious, creative person;
- Organized, methodical, analytical and critical thinker;
- Dedicated and rigorous, but flexible and open to new ideas;
- Results-driven and value-adder;
- Great and clear communicator;
- Available to travel/visit clients and projects.
Job Responsibilities – What you’ll be doing:
- Manage client projects and the contributions of the people on your team;
- Prepare, execute and accompany BU budget and activity plan;
- Execute Sales Policies and Sales Plan;
- Identify new business opportunities and follow-up on them.
- Prepare proposals and play close attention to new opportunities, projects and relevant clients;
- Guarantee the necessary resources to well execute the BU budget;
- Plan, manage and follow-up on all of your BU’s activities and needs;
- Accompany and analyze operations and contributions to project results;
- Guarantee the implementation of internal procedures that are transversal to the whole organization;
- Guarantee the service levels that are agreed upon with partners and clients;
- Manage and evaluate resources for people management, including career plans, salaries, prizes and other people benefits in place at the organization (in articulation with HR);
- Information systems architecture definition and software and equipment management within BU.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package based on experience, knowledge and company fit;
- Professional and personal life balance policies and practices;
- Young, energetic and inclusive organization with great plans for the future;
- Opportunity to grow in a stimulating, open and flexible work environment.