Checkmark is looking for an experienced manager to operate and assure smooth delivery process.
The idle candidate will lead and manage technical operation teams, in which he\she will assign tasks, coordinate and monitor pace and efficiency of the service while also working with multiple peers inbound and outbound.
Ensuring efficient and effective use of the available resources to deliver on time through
effective forecasting/planning and scheduling.
- Coach and develop direct reports to ensure they deliver against the goals and objectives required to deliver superior customer service according to the strategic direction of the company
- Manage escalations efficiently and effectively, you will take ownership for resolving problems as they arise
- Provide leadership for projects to deliver smooth implementations and on-going activities of services for customers
- Ensure the operation is working to continuously improve processes.
- Promote company culture and encourages high performance morale.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Information Systems or related Engineering discipline. (MBA – Advantage).
- At least 3 years in managing and leading large teams.
- Development Background (Engineering, Architecture).
- General knowledge in SDLC and DevOps.
- Background in the application security (pen testing / Code review) – Advantage.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to plan, priorities and allocate work to achieve and exceed delivery targets.
- Key focus on people development.
- Fluent English – Mandatory. (Other languages – Advantage)
- Travel required (25% – 50%).