N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004 and is currently undergoing exponential growth with numerous multinational, multibillion dollar companies.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Sales Development Representative – German speaking
Essential Functions – Core Responsibilities
- Be mindful, listen attentively to customer needs and concerns and apply knowledge of the customer’s long-term business goals to establish a relationship-driven partnership, creating value for the customer and other areas of the business
- Demonstrates the Cisco brand values by discussing the customer’s immediate and longer-term business objectives, use tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer and ensure the lead is maximized (Fully Scope)
- Build rapport in every interaction by understanding prospect’s profile (Persona) and cultural aspects to stablish a personalize experience
- Take ownership and be proactive as we aim to go the extra mile for every new and existing Customer
- Strategically use probing techniques, call guides, and other training materials provided to direct the conversation and be able to extract the customer’s need in order to offer the most appropriate product or service solution
- Become familiar with our selling points and the key differentiators we have from our competitors
- Collaborative partnership – balance of customers and our objectives for joint long-term growth, making it easy to do business with us and delivering value of Cisco’s brand
- Achieve specific Marketing sales targets by constantly being proactive and taking time on each call, chat and web form with each customer maximizing the sales opportunity
- Be transparent and honest to engage second level of expertise (Involve to Resolve) as we aim to provide a human interaction experience
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and Marketing sales performance
- Actively participate within colleagues and sales managers to evangelize, share best practices in order to ensure overall program success