We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
We are currently looking for a Finance Business Analyst to join our well established Shared Service in Portugal. You will assist on driving the business segment and geography reporting, volume, revenue and margin planning and outlook processes for the Region EIMEA as well as support the development and implementation of tools for Budget and Outlook in order to provide a high quality support to the commercial teams, Business Unit Directors and Business partners.
- Ensure a robust and efficient rebate process between Commercial and Finance, including the preparation of accounting accruals, BI rebates update and other related topics;
- Provide monthly performance overviews, variance analysis and signals key messages from the data communicating trends, risks, opportunities to the leadership team;
- Assist the implementation of process improvements to reduce Finance Business process cycle times, improve financial forecast quality and enhance information provided to leadership for business decisions;
- Support the preparation of Budget, Outlook and Actuals calculations to an agreed schedule for Incentive programs (STIP, Sales commissions); this information is provide to HR;
- Assists in the annual budget and quarterly outlook process relative to BI volumes, revenues, contribution and gross margins ensuring all activities are completed in order to submit accurate forecast/budget numbers for all business units in the region.
- University degree;
- Finance or Economics. post degree qualification such as CPA or CIMA;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in medium and large blue chip multinationals;
- Broad professional experience across the breadth of the Finance Function accountabilities, ideally including significant exposure to senior business management;
- Expert in Management Information, Business Analysis and Financial Planning Processes;
- Extensive international and cross cultural exposure;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
In return we offer great working environment where you get to collaborate with most talented and motivated individuals, voice your ideas and most imporatantly develop, grow and progress.
For more information on the role and how to apply, please visit the H.B Fuller careers website.