Do you like challenges? Are you a creative and organized person? At LovelyStay we develop tailor made innovative tourism solutions, and we’re looking forward to expand our software development team.
We are looking for a motivated security focused DevOps, that enjoys working with state of the art technologies and develop solutions from the ground-up. All our software was developed in-house, with full stack control.
Our programming stack is based around NodeJS and PostgreSQL (using TypeScript), and our infrastructure is setup using Ansible to deploy in AWS.
We are recruiting what could become our first CSO, so please apply if you like systems and security.
Main Purpose of the role
- Review our current architecture to improve security, scalability and ease of use;
- Implement strict security policies and enforce their use:
- For the software development team;
- For the operational team;
- Implement solutions for constant monitoring;
- Select and apply for external tests and certifications of our platform;
- Guarantee strict adherence to GDPR.
We expect you…
- Understand and actively contribute to the existing software architecture;
- Follow recommended software development best practises, from helping to clearly define the requirements, plan the development, implement, test, and re-iterate whenever needed;
- Maintain a desirable equilibrium between quality code and speed of development. Your code needs to be understood by all. You need to make sure you understand everybody’s code;
- Tests – whether you are a TDD enthusiast or not, you need to clearly understand the need for tests and have experience implementing them;
- Responsibility: your job does not end when you commit – you need to follow through to make sure all the changes and features added really fit the requirements, and adjust accordingly;
- Team work – experience leading teams is a plus. We strongly appreciate autonomous persons, but effective team work capabilities are a requirement;
- Be fluent in English (both written and spoken – we are an international team).
- Downtown Lisbon, Portugal
- Health Insurance
- Nice location on Beautiful Lisbon Downtown
- Competitive salary based on experience
LovelyStay.com is bringing innovative technology and a sharp business model into the short and mid-term rental market, offering a complete management solution for a competitive fee starting at only 10%.
While optimizing profitability through a daily-automated algorithm, we also put emphasis on full transparency thanks to a unique dashboard dedicated to owner centralizing all the information about the flats. This tool is accessible 24/7 from any device.
LovelyStay is a technology and real estate focused private equity firm, headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal. LovelyStay also has a secondary office in Porto, Portugal, as well as satellite offices in select European cities in the very near future.