BySide, one of the best companies to work for in Portugal (http://2017.mept.pt/Rankings), is seeking for a new member to join the Engineering Team.
Our platform is directly integrated and used by several banks, some of the biggest worl retailers, telecommunication companies and call centers around the globe. It currently handles more than 1 million calls and 5 million voice minutes per month, providing services such as click2call, call tracking, inbound calls, IVRs, etc
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work on a team that owns the services that support the scale of our business.
By working with a small team, you will have great visibility, responsibility and high impact.
- Proactive contribution to our Digital Marketing Platform and the evolution of our market
- Design innovative applications, exploring interactivity and new ways of reaching people, using voice and video technologies.
- Stay up to speed with all backend and web technologies, software architecture principles and design patterns
- Providing in-house consultancy to teams requiring advice in your fields of expertise
- Work with the following technologies: PHP, Node.js, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Git
- Ability to interact effectively with other teams and be a team player
- Excellent communicator, common sense and a passion to solve problems
- Commitment to your development so we enjoy sharing and learning
- BS or MS degree in Computer science or equivalent experience
- Awareness and experience in using agile methodologies
- Experience in VoIP Services (Asterisk) and video calls (WebRTC)
- Knowledge on automated testing and mocking techniques (e.g. Jasmine, Jest, Selenium, etc.)