The Digital Sales Expert (DSE) will focus on delivering client solutions, coupled with successful sales experience in the digital field. The role of the DSE will be maximize revenue opportunities by assisting the team in the sales of complementary digital products.
The DSE will actively build and maintain solid prospect and client relationships with Heads of IT and other decision-makers from medium and large sized companies. As such, he/she will be a member of the regional Sales team focusing on generating sustainable revenue and working in strong collaboration with the Marketing and Pre-sales departments to optimize the company’s chances to further expand its client portfolio.
- Drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase digital market share;
- Generate and build client relationships which can lead to qualified opportunity identifications and determine with Pre-sales how Stefanini can provide the best solutions;
- Detect prospects’ and clients’ IT needs;
- Demonstrate professionalism and passion in presenting Stefanini’s services;
- Involvement throughout the sales cycle, often in absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity;
- Accountable for qualified pipeline generation and accountability for deal closure;
- Close collaboration with our clients’ teams, with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships and added value;
- Show discipline in use of Sales tools and reporting;
- Liaise with Marketing and Pre-Sales for optimal assistance;
- Deliver effective Sales presentations; co-defend bids;
- Contribute to the development and improvement of Stefanini’s service lines.
Required competence, experience and education
- Knowledge in selling digital products and applications;
- Experience in /Lead Generation; Offering Campaign Management;
- Qualification; Business Development Investment Management; Client Centric Marketing;
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment;
- Proven ability to work both creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Strong communication, consulting and selling skills;
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Master’s degree in IT, preferably with MBA, or equivalent experience;
- Ability to meet travel requirements between Portugal and Spain
Required licenses and certifications
- APMP or equivalent by experience;
- ITIL Intermediate Level or equivalent by experience;
- ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle or equivalent by experience.