We are looking for a Network Engineer to reinforce Novabase’s teams in a partner of the insurance area.
What we value:
- Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or similar;
- Experience Working with Cisco, Cyberark, AlgoSec, Fortinet, F5, Check Point, Juniper and Aruba;
- Experience with WAF (Web Application Framework) is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of network, security technologies and protocols (Routing, Switching, QoS, VoIP, Radius, GPON, IPv4, IPv6, NAT, Load Balancing, WAF, DNS, DHCP, PPP, Wireless, IPS/IDS, VLAN, and IPSEC);
- Design and implementation of high complex network and security solutions;
- Support in incident handling and problem solving;
- Experience in operation of large networks;
- Technological certifications in networks and/or security are a plus (CCNA/CCNP/Other).
- Ability to work in a multicultural context (e.g. customers all over the world). Experience of working alongside internal and external providers in an international context;
- Good English level and availability to travel.
What we offer:
- Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people;
- Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack;
- Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies;
- Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).