Do you speak languages and are you interested to work within the Customer Service field? This is your professional Opportunity!
Our client, an important and main player in telecommunications sector is looking for people passionate about technology to provide Customer Service Support.
You will be responsible for handling of tasks such as:
- Be the first point of contact for customers or suppliers and on-going communication (Inbound and outbound);
- Creation of customer tickets with all customer inputs and assign the ticket to the internal resolution team;
- Real-time monitoring for subsequent inbound communications from customers/suppliers related to existing tickets and complete ownership to conclusion of the service request/query;
- Use available systems/tools to perform basic technical checks and confirm basic service status;
- In liaison with internal Resolution teams, create and follow-up on communication plans agreed with customers/suppliers;
- Build and manage customer relationships with customers, suppliers and internal teams.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience in customer service field, ideally in the Telecoms sector or IT;
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills (verbally and in writing);
- Previous experience of working with full responsibility for multi-channel handling;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Good knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Fluent English and native or high level of German.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your updated CV in English.