Business Creation Associate
The challenge is big, but our goal is simple: to achieve a sustainable energy future for Europe.
At InnoEnergy we support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners, we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
Within our activities, the Business Creation Services is dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
In collaboration with the Business Creation Officer for Iberia and the Business Creation Manager for Portugal, the role of the Business Creation Associate is to support the business creation activities in Portugal.
- Support the deployment of the business creation strategy for Portugal.
- Support the management of the activities for the Portuguese ventures.
- Support companies in the portfolio to reach their objectives.
- Ensure the correct business reporting for the supported companies.
- Identify and develop opportunities for creating new business / scouting existing start-ups in the field of sustainable energy and cleantech.
- Participate in the dissemination activities of the InnoEnergy Business Creation Services.
- Participate in entrepreneurship and sectoral events.
- Support the assessment activities of the Portuguese ventures (Technology, Market, Team and IP).
- University (Bachelor or Master’s) degree in Management or Engineering is preferred.
- He/she should be a self-driven, autonomous and responsible team player with brisk business acumen as well as strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Passion for the transition to a sustainable energy future and / or for technology-based entrepreneurship is also a plus.
- 2-3 years of previous work experience is preferred.
- Full proficiency in English is mandatory.
- Based in Lisbon. Availability for both domestic and international traveling is required.