We are a silicon-valley funded startup currently expanding and looking for talented software engineers to join our R&D team at our offices in Cascais, Portugal.
- Develop advanced control methods for autonomous robots using ROS
- Physics simulation optimization to comply results with real robots
- Developing algorithms for vision, localization, navigation, grasping and learning
- Hardware/Software integration – Integrate robotics with associated peripherals, controllers or other equipment.
- Masters / PhD in computer science / electrical engineering / robotics / similar field
- Advanced Linux and ROS knowledge
- Experience with autonomous/mobile robots
- Knowledge of algorithms for localization, sensor fusion, navigation or grasping
- Advanced programming skills in C++, Python, matlab
- Deep knowledge and experience with a wide variety of sensors
- Optional: firmware coding, Linux kernel, GPU optimization
- We offer a R&D position in a highly motivated multidisciplinary team.
- A competitive full-time payment negotiable based on experience;
- Plenty of opportunity for growth, learn and development.
Please email your CV, publications, github.