Korn Ferry (KF) is the preeminent global people and organizational advisory firm. We help leaders, organizations and societies succeed by releasing the full power and potential of people. Our nearly 7,000 colleagues deliver services through our Executive Search, Hay Group and Futurestep divisions.
Within Hay Group we work with clients to translate their business strategy into organizational and people strategies. Our services include: Strategy execution & organization design, Talent strategy & work design, Assessment and succession, Executive search & recruitment, Leadership development and Rewards & benefits.
The Korn Ferry Product Group (KFGP) is a section of this business and generates $233 million worldwide. KFPG provides products, tools and solutions to help clients across three key areas:
Position Summary & key responsibilities:
The Operations role is about both building and maintaining client relationships delivering profitable renewal and yield business as well as ensuring coordination of all stages of set up, educate, data collection, reporting and actioning to deliver Promise to Clients.
The job includes deep technical expertise, focusing on understanding the client needs and building knowledge of all products and services available in PAY category.
Managing delivery of Products and Services with high standards of knowledge and quality in Pay Category:
- Ensures that client receives products and services to agreed standards of quality and on time by effectively managing and monitoring those who deliver the work and taking corrective action including escalation when necessary to guarantee client satisfaction and sustainable financial results
Planning for the Account:
- Responsible for coordinating with Account Managers end to end account business planning including research, documentation and account planning, to ensure that each account has a clear and actionable plan that best meets the client’s needs.
Maintaining renewal business and growing yield business:
- Maintains and grows revenue streams from assigned client accounts by developing and maintaining multiple relationships (including i.e. line managers, HR managers, C&B specialists, procurement) with the client and leveraging Korn Ferry Hay Group internal resources to ensure maximum revenues generation over the long term.
Recommended Education and Experiences:
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent. Additional training in HR, Reward and Benefits will be considered.
- Striving for Excellence: ability to attend to the details necessary for success including planning and coordinating work and executing individual activities in a way that ensures the achievement of challenging goals
- Impact & Influence: ability to persuade, convince, influence or impress others to go along with your agenda
- Initiative: ability to identify opportunities and take current or future action to address opportunities
- Relationship Building: ability to build, maintain and grow reciprocal and warm relationships or networks of contact with people
- Ensuring Collaboration: working with others inside and outside of immediate team to achieve group and organizational/client goals
- Customer Service Orientation: desire to help or serve others, to meet their needs.
- Interpersonal Understanding: ability to accurately hear and understand the spoken, unspoken or partially expressed thoughts, feelings and concerns of others.
- Learning skills: eager to learn new methodologies and processes. Constant learning and development capabilities.
Detailed description of accountabilities:
- Build understanding of the client organization, businesses, and immediate/long term needs, locations, internal structure, roles, how they manage their HR processes, the history of working with KF. Understand other KF relationships on the account and leverage and inform them when necessary.
- Coordinates with others to ensure execution global plan/action plans
- Ensures delivery what has been agreed with client, with one unified voice and in a consistent way across all of Products Group globally.
- Working with the client to understand the various processes within Pay Category to ensure that needs/dates are met.
- Responsible for all aspects of client satisfaction in Pay delivery projects and 3/3 subscriptions (globally-regionally-locally) including problem solving
- Maintain and expand long term relationships for purpose of renewal and new business having in mind solid return on investment and building long term sustainability of our business
- Liaise closely with Products Account Managers, global/regional/local and develop relevant network
- Proactively work with Advisory and other Lines of Business (LOB) to ensure that Pay products are part of their proposals. Share information with internal stakeholders on the account where relevant
- Negotiate effectively with client possible changes on scoping, including the purchasing department, to secure business in a timely fashion
- Work within agreed Account Management standards and comply with pricing and discounting rules