About the role
The Product Designer Lead will be responsible for all of the Indie Campers product UI and UX. This person will oversee all the user experience of the Indie Campers tech platform, web and mobile, external and internal facing.
- Work with the product team to defining the next steps for the different products that compose the IndieCampers platform
- Coordinate and deploy a UX design process, from concept to user testing of prototypes
- Design the UI of all our products
- Work closely with our tech team on the implementation of the UI and UX
- Minimum 3 years of UI and UX design experience.
- Experience with both mobile and web-based products.
- Experience working with tech teams with developers.
- Minimum 1 year of product design experience.
- Experienced with HTML and CSS.
- Experienced working with Sketch.
- Experienced working with Zeplin.
- Experienced working with mobile prototyping tools like Principle.
What we offer
- The opportunity to be a key member in the scaling of a one-of-a-kind company in a fast-growing market.
- The chance to work with outstanding people from many nationalities and backgrounds in a “scale-up culture”, to revolutionize the campervan road trip market worldwide.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Sunny office in the heart of Lisbon.
- Free perks such as health insurance, road trips in our campervans, gym, breakfast and coffee in the office.