Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring a Customer Service Engineer for a long term contract in Lisbon.
We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology – then Dellent is right for you!
Act as customer’s local interface for service delivery and support.
Plans and executes technical tasks requiring specialist skills in own professional area. Works independently with the responsibility for solving customer request cases and reporting according to processes. Identifies and solves technical problems. Shares knowledge in own professional area. May support areas by participating in emergency and 24/7 duty.
Main tasks divided in the following areas:
Network Deployment / Professional Services:
- Installation, commissioning and integration activities;
- Network expansion activities;
- Technical/customer acceptance testing;
- Professional Services (Planning, Customization, “out of the box” projects);
- Feedback and co-ordination with other business lines (like Network Planning, PMO, Sales).
Care / Technical Support:
- Provide technical support (case handling) for customer queries, according to customer contract and internal support model;
- Acts as first point of contact for customer, receives and validates the case;
- Provides workaround or solves the case through Knowledge re-use.
- Availability to travel within Europe and MEA region;
- Excellent customer relation and communications skills (English);
- Expertise in IP technologies combined with expertise in Optical Technologies (including DWDM, OTN, SDH) and NMS is essential;
- Knowledge of networking/routing protocols, IP/MPLS, Ethernet, CE, OSPF, BGP, DWDM, Long Haul & Metro Transport;
- Strong flexibility to adapt in a dynamic environment with frequently changing opportunities;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team, lead and influence staff and subcontractors, including the ability to work with people from all levels of the organization.
We’re a system information and telecommunications consulting company, with many national and international projects, able to connect the best talents to the best projects.
Do you think your profile fits this job description?
Send your CV.