We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills.
If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology – then Dellent is right for you!
- Responsible for collaboration and communication with various teams as needed;
- Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements;
- Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor progress of projects;
- Deliver products consistently, on time, on budget and on quality;
- Work closely with the project manager during all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Review all work produced by the development team;
- Ensure that the code produced meets the company standards.
Essencial Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related domains;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Information Technology field;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading development teams;
- Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environments;
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills;
- Solid working knowledge in software and programming languages;
- Outstanding leaderships skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
We’re a system information and telecommunications consulting company, with many national and international projects, able to connect the best talents to the best projects.
Do you think your profile fits this job description?
Send us your CV and come join the Dellent Team!