We are looking for Radiology specialist doctors for a Radiology clinic in Östergötland county in eastern Sweden.
- EU nationality.
- Completed EU specialist training programme in Radiology.
- Post-specialization experience is welcome.
- Good knowledge of conventional X-ray and CT examinations required. Good knowledge of MRI-examinations and performing ultrasound and examinations with transmitted lights is highly expected. Good knowledge of work with CEUS and intervention (e.g. pleura and abscess-drain, nephrostomy and percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography) would be an asset. Subspecialization within an organ area, such as documented subspecialization in neuroradiology would be also an asset. Experience in research (please specify publications) and in activity-development would be an asset.
- Experience in supervising resident doctors would be an asset.
- Good language learning skills.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Good social skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a multidisciplinary team.
Salary and Benefits:
- Free Swedish language course (duration 6 months), financial support during the training.
- Help with relocation.
- A Specialist doctor salary: 59 200 SEK (approx. € 5750), head doctor: 68 900 SEK (approx. € 6690).
- Travel and accommodation costs related to a face to face interview in Sweden are paid by the employer.
- A possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual arrangements.
- Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process.
- 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training.
- Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.).