The Business Analyst closely works with exchanges, customers and internal teams to provide the necessary expertise to elicit, analyze and document business requirements for technology initiatives.
He collaborates with programmers, engineers, and/or product managers during development, testing and acceptance phases during the project implementation and takes responsibility for writing functional documentation and design.
- Write detailed business requirements of an online platform to deliver data for clients, from inputs of several stakeholders such as Product Owner, Data Director, Project Manager;
- The business and technical requirements should be detailed to launch a Request for Proposal from external software providers;
- The business and technical requirements should be detailed to create a roadmap for development and deployment of the product;
- Be part of the product team to create test plans, test cases, user acceptance tests and elaborate documents for change management.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience working as a Business Analyst;
- Knowledge in the area of Big Data is a must;
- Waterfall & Agile Experience;
- Good planning and estimating skills with a demonstrable track record in using these successfully in a high change, multi-discipline environment;
- Demonstrable evidence of documenting and analysing complex business processes;
- A flexible approach, with the ability to quickly adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as customer service skills.
- Ability to prepare reports, analysis and business correspondence.
- Fully fluent in English.
At Dellent Consulting, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Dellent and for the people who work here.
If the above sounds like the kind of job opportunity you would want to get involved with, then please do not hesitate to apply now!