We are looking for a chief human resources officer who has a strong interest in future ways of organizing and working. Are you able to work autonomously, do you value integrity and are you excited about building a more efficient future through blockchain technology? You might be the chief human resources officer we are looking for.
You will join the Request Network Foundation team which is part of the YCombinator network. We share strong values and have been working together for several years.
- Manage the recruitment process of an ambitious and growing organization, and define & implement an effective talent acquisition program
- Organize the new team members‘ integration process on administrative and cultural sides
- Participate with the Founders in the human management of a fast growing and partially remote team
- Provide expertise in performance management, compensation and rewards, employee relations, and learning & development
- Play a part in the team members’ increasing knowledge & collective cooperation
- Create and/or organize a training program for team members
- Organize and manage monthly individual meetings and goals.
- Manage administrative missions such as salaries, expenses and holidays
- Cooperate and take part in app projects where you have added value, such as the continuous salary app.
- Passionate about new environments and new ways of working
- Passionate about startups, entrepreneurship and management
- Knowledgeable about blockchain technology, open-source and decentralization.
- Smart, ambitious and an enthusiast in your role
- Hold a Master’s degree in management or equivalent
- Strong written, verbal and people skills
- Strong calculation skills
The Request Network Foundation team is currently based in Singapore. This position requires you to work in Singapore for a few months, and one of the major European capitals (Amsterdam, Berlin, Lisbon or Paris) after we relocate. Remote work is possible after a while.