Finsolutia intends to reinforce its Internal Audit & Compliance team with an Internal Auditor (M/F).
We are looking for talented and self-motivated individuals for a broad and interesting role working as part of a small team delivering a risk based audit plan across our activity. Applicants will ideally have experience in either internal audit, compliance and/or control testing for a supervised entity (CMVM/Banco de Portugal), knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering procedures, and awareness with the new GDPR regulation.
- Perform internal audits engagements following the annual audit plan
- Perform internal control testing to evaluate the design and effectiveness of internal controls systems,
- Evaluate the adequacy of operational controls and compliance with the policies and procedures at local and corporate level.
- Capacity to assist the business to comply with internal/external requirements by providing them relevant recommendations for corrective action.
- Experience in either internal audit, compliance and/or control testing for a supervised entity (CMVM/Banco de Portugal)
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering procedures and legislation
- Knowledge of new GDPR
- University degree in Business Administration or Law
- 2-5 years of experience in Internal Audit, Compliance or Control testing
- Fluency in English and Spanish would be a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Office tools
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- High sense of responsibility and ability to work with autonomy
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Problem solving and ability to improve internal procedures
- A dynamic and young environment
- Integration into a solid company that is growing and expanding into other geographies
- Other benefits/perks that are available to the employees of the company
To apply, send your CV, by 30th of June, 2018.
We’d like to inform you that personal data collected here are exclusively destined to the management of the recruitment process in question and will be processed and storage by Finsolutia, SA, or another Group company, in accordance with Personal Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 during a period of 240 days, after which they will be definitively eliminated.
We further inform that the holder will have free access to its personal data, and may request its updating, rectification or removal by simply sending the request in writing to:
- Bernardo Cabral
- Data Protection Officer