Undergraduate Student Affairs Specialist
(Maternety leave coverage position)
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Personalized customer service – either face-to-face, by phone or by e-mail – to both national and international undergraduate students (including exchange students): course enrollment, study plans, midterms and final exams, soft skills development programs, career development programs, peer tutoring programs, etc.
- Administrative support to undergraduate programs: course timetable, course enrollment, exam period preparation, roster preparation, classroom and meeting room scheduling, course syllabus and bibliography, attendance sheet, etc.
- Contents production and contents update for the Undergraduate Student Affairs webpage, in collaboration with the Head of Administrative & Undergraduate Student Affairs and the Academic Direction of Undergraduate Programs: program rules and requirements, notice board, information regarding course timetables and examination periods, syllabus update, etc.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and departments: Professors, Marketing & Admissions, Accounting & Finance, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Languages or equivalent.
- Outstanding English level (both written and spoken), equivalent to C1 or higher – mandatory (exchange semester or Bachelor’s degree in an Anglo-Saxon country would be a plus).
- Ideally 2 years of professional experience with a strong customer service background and a clear focus on administrative tasks.
- Quick learner, hard worker, proactive, highly organized and teamwork-oriented.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Mastering of MS Office.
- Immediate availability.
Please send us:
- a cover letter in English explaining why you are applying for this position;
- a detailed CV in English with picture.
Subject: USAS-L – #Candidate’s name#