Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated in GI Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
Our client is an Investment Bank and this professional will be part of the Compliance Department.
- Handle alerts investigated;
- Ensure a follow-up on the alerts that have been assigned and ensure the treatment with respect of the cut-off time if possible and alert its management if any alert will not be closed in due time;
- Communicate to the onshore team all cases where local action is required (escalation, rejection, throw back) and follow-up if there is any question on the decision that has been taken;
- Keep updated on developments on sanctions, embargoes and related KYC / AML / CFT / Sanctions laws and regulations and exchange with onshore teams (compliance and back office).
- Fluency in English (mandatory) and fluency in Italian;
- Know-how in corporate banking, trade finance operational processes and flows;
- Knowledge of financial markets;
- Previous experience in Financial Sanctions, AML regulations and alert analysis will be appreciated;
- Strong analytical skills and with logical approach.
If you are interested, please send your CV with the reference 16883.