You will be responsible for a team of Customer Service Supervisors and Advisors and will work closely with the Head of Customer Service on strategy and execution to promote the highest level of service excellence.
- Execute the global service strategy, ensuring SLAs are achieved;
- Lead, coach and train the Customer Service Supervisors;
- Act as final point of escalation for team for customer or IT related issues;
- Work with Real-Time Analyst to manage staffing plans to ensure capacity is met, taking into consideration on and off-peaks;
- Provide weekly customer feedback report;
- Manage customer related costs;
- Work closely with global CS Managers to ensure consistency of service and productivity;
- Support the Customer Service Supervisors to recruit, train and develop Customer Service Representatives to ensure knowledge and skill-set growth.
The ideal Candidate is:
- An experienced e-commerce leader and manager of a customer service team;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to manage and organize a team from a performance as well as development perspective;
- Flexible & available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed;
- Has a native level of Portuguese and excellent English.
It sounds like you, join us!