Checkmarx’s SAST R&D group is the team behind Checkmarx’s flagship CxSAST product, the #1 security static code analysis solution on the market, used by thousands of developers and security experts worldwide. The group is responsible for developing high quality, scalable, enterprise-level product, using advanced software engineering methodologies, innovative technologies and advanced algorithms.
We are looking for a talented QA engineer to join the SAST – engine core group.
The team focuses on the areas of code analysis and security;
- Design, create and execute manual and automatic test plans
- Work closely with the developers and automation team
- Write code samples.
- Conduct root cause analysis of identified bugs, providing required information to understand, replicate and resolve them
- Manage bug tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed
- Deliver a high quality product in defined timelines
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Code oriented – be able to learn basic programming and understanding of given code in various languages.
- Knowledge in C# programming
- Strong analytical skills
- Enjoy learning new technologies
- Good English skills
- Excellent team & autonomous work capabilities
- Highly motivated
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working in of Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledge in application security