We are looking for talented Professional Services Engineers to support our Sales and Business Development activities.
The Professional Services team is responsible for integrating Checkmarx system into client Dev environment, plan and create custom integration. AppSec guide and train developers, strength internal tech and security knowledge in Checkmarx.
The ideal candidate will be able to set up a new AppSec process in the customer’s organization and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Design implementation of solutions according to customer’s technical requirements.
- Deliver Professional Services packages (OOB and\or custom) at customer site or remotely.
- Perform code review and analysis of security results.
- Share knowledge (internally).
- Create utilities for Checkmarx Professional Service’s internal use.
- At least 3 years of software development experience in one of these languages: Java / .Net / PHP/ Python.
- Ability to understand frameworks (mostly in Java, JS, Node)
- C++ – Advantage
- Understanding Application layers, Web Services, Messaging protocols: SOAP and REST.
- Experience with development infrastructure products:
- Source Code repositories: such as GIT, TFS, SVN, and Perforce etc.…
- Build servers (CI): such as Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS Build, Bamboo etc.…
- Bug tracking tools: Jira, TFS, HPQC etc.…
- Ability to read and understand code upon first sight
- Presentation Skills: Create presentations, training skills.
- English language – High working level.
- French, German, Spanish – Advantage.
- A background in the application security (penetration testing / Security code review / Experience with SCA tools) – Advantage.
- Travel required (30% – 60%).
- Excellent team / autonomous work capabilities
- Excellent human skills