We are looking for a Junior Project Management Officer to be based in Lisbon, for an important company in the technology industry.
TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Assists Project Manager in project planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Assists in clarification of scope and project requirements
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Ensure quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- Proven work experience as Project Manager or Project Manager Officer, with 1 up to 3 years of experience
- Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Communication skills, Problem Solving, Coordination, Quality Management
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
- Good communication skills;
- Be organized, dynamic and proactive;
- Team player.
HOW TO APPLY:
CV’s must be sent, with the Reference JPMO_18.