At DRVE Group Velocity Ventures we are on the hunt for an ambitious entrepreneurial Business Developer Executive based in Lisbon to thrive in a fast-paced innovation and investment environment.DRVE is becoming one of the most active investors in Portugal, so we want to find the critical person that will ensure and consolidate the development of DRVE’s business, partnerships, team growth in order to ensure success, scalability and sustainability.
- Goal-driven, independent and competitive by nature;
- Works well under pressure and thrives in challenging situations;
- Embraces and practices operational excellence (i.e., fluent in sales operational responsibilities: account management, account planning, pipeline building, opportunity management and formal review meetings);
- Strong business analytical acumen and deep learning competence;
- High energy, resilient and motivated individual;
- Interested in the start-up ecosystem worldwide.
- Identify, analyse, prioritize and execute potential business opportunities in the global market on a daily basis;
- Lead deal research, define value proposition, negotiate it and execute agreements;
- Effectively and consistently (daily) present a strong value proposition to potential global clients;
- Design and implement decisive sales operational management decisions, concerning strategy, processes and systems.
- Leadership experience (C-level desired) in sales, marketing, operations and general management;
- Account or Territory Director (5 years required);
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Working and interacting with cultural diverse populations;
- Professional background in Banking, Investment, Venture Capital, Insurance is a plus.
- Master’s level in Management (MBA), Marketing, Sales or other related field;
- Advanced level in English language (Speaking/Writing);
- High level of presentation and negotiation skills.
If you are this person let’s start talking, send us your details here by replying to the survey bellow.
All information you provide us will be stored in our cloud to only be used for the purpose of this research process and will be deleted 30 days after the process is closed and the final candidate is selected.
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Management: 5 years
- Education: Master’s
- Language: english