Would you like to work in a fast pace and multicultural environment? PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful team based in Porto.
(PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR FULL RESUME TOGETHER WITH INDICTATION OF CURRENT SALARY & YOUR EXPECTED REMUNERATION PACKAGE IN ENGLISH)
- Product Development / Sampling – independently developing assigned styles / collections in cooperation with Design / Product Line Management / Team Head Development / other Puma Group Sourcing (PGS) functions and Garment Suppliers. Ensure on time sample delivery, good sample quality / execution / fitting.
- Communication/Approvals – drive proactive cross functional communication with internal and external teams to ensure a smooth product development process. Provide and collect product comments to help to achieve a higher product value. Follow up all requested changes to ensure on-time product finalization and approval (including artwork approvals) prior to bulk order placement (buy ready)
- Create and Update Tech Packs in System – responsible to prepare, maintain and follow up all necessary documents (Style specifications, size tables, fabric and trim selection, fitting and sealing comments). Release Tech Packs to Garment Suppliers to start the product development process. Ensure on time data administration in Puma’s Product Range Management system and related IT systems.
- Pricing – responsible for cost review and negotiations with Garment Suppliers to achieve best possible FOB (Free on Board) prices/margins according to target FOBs provided by the respective Puma SE Business Unit. Activate cost benchmarking activities especially for high volume styles to achieve FOB competitiveness.
- Degree holder in Garment / Fashion / Clothing;
- Minimum 2, to 5 years’ relevant experience in garment/sportswear industry;
- Woven, knitted, printed garment and fabric knowledge and experience is a preferred;
- Good understanding and knowledge of apparel components and product costing;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Independent, self-motivated, responsible, detail-minded, well-organized, team oriented and flexible
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine.
If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your online application including your CV with your possible starting date and salary expectations.