For integration in Sonae’s Center of Expertise of Continuous Improvement team, in Maia, we are currently looking for a:
- Lean Expert – Project Manager (M/F)
- Develop and implement innovative technologies within Continuous Improvement practices, towards the optimization of the system that is implemented in Sonae;
- Keep track of international tendencies and Continuous Improvement best practices, adapting them to the system in use;
- Follow and monitor Continuous Improvement processes and projects;
- Ensure the alignment of methodologies, workers’ training and skill development, as well as the methodologies’ communication to the business areas;
- Support the implementation on the different business areas, responding rapidly and effectively to diverse business requests.
- Higher Education degree;
- Solid background in similar functions;
- Strong knowledge of Lean/Kaizen methodologies;
- Training skills and experience as a trainer;
- Proactivity, communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken).