Company And Role Description
Astreya Partners are at the cusp of the new way of working. We provide IT services and Managed Performance to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. Our delivery model helps our clients be Positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world we are a truly global company working with truly global clients.
Who Are Astreya EMT’s
EMTs are responsible for providing the Astreya user experience. From order tracking, accessories management, managing hardware and accessory deployment to front line users, conference room maintenance and behind the scenes user setup – EMTs enable over 70,000 staff around the globe. This is an introductory role to IT services working at one of the most amazing workplaces on earth.
Your Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Inventory and asset management, conference room preventative maintenance, and e-recycling
- Supporting a complex and fast paced environment focused on video conference rooms with outstanding attention to customer satisfaction
- Ensuring audio and visual quality, troubleshooting any issues that may arise and any requests from meeting attendees.
- Laptop and desktop imaging, deployment and recovery
- Customer support for over 70,000 users worldwide from IT accessory to workstation dressing
- Using ticketing systems to report individual work accomplishments and to track Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Utilizing Inventory Data management software to maintain inventory accuracy and workflow
- Contributing to large scale global projects as needed
Who are you?
- You are IT savvy and interested in new technologies
- You are a good communicator in both written and verbal English
- You are able to work in a large team but with minimal supervision
- You focus on providing an outstanding user experience
- You excel in a fast paced work environment.
- You make sound decisions when faced with competing priorities
- You are results oriented and can identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
- You are capable of lifting and carrying 50 pounds or more of equipment safely multiple times
- You have 1-2 Years desktop support experience
- You may come from a customer experience background
- Past business operations experience desired
- You have some basic Inventory or IT knowledge
What can Astreya offer you?
- Working with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Employment in the fast growing IT space providing you with brilliant career options for years to come
- Introduction to the new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- A company-wide mentoring program to advise you along the way
- Online training courses through CBT-nuggets to upskill you
- Performance management system to provide you with meaningful, actionable feedback
- Dedicated management to provide you with a point of leadership and care
- Internal promotion focus. We love to build people from within.
- Numerous on-the-job perks
- Peer Recognition
- Market competitive rates and benefits