The Global Program Quality Leader is a member of the Global Program Core Team. He/she has overall responsibility for the achievement of quality deliverables until the start of production. The main missions of the Global Program Quality Leader are as follows:
Coordinate the Program Quality function for a global program between several regions or Product Lines:
- ensure capitalization of experience from previous programs
- ensure that best practises are shared within all regions about Program Management System (PMS) deliverables, Engineering Change Requests (ECRs), product quality issues, lessons learned, shop-floor solutions, Bought Part issues with potential impacts on the customer, etc…
- Arbitrate issues between global and local content about Design Validation Plan and specifications for Measurement devices
- support Advanced Supplier Quality Function activities with a global supplier when there is a global quality issue affecting the customer
- ensure the coordination/animation of local Program Quality Leaders (weekly review)
- report regional (or Product Line) quality status to the Global Program Manager
- If required, substitute for a local Program Quality Leader (PQL) if mandatory deliverables in Region are missing (i.e.Quality Target Study etc..)
- Represents the Customer Voice within the company and ensure leadership when needed with the customer and internally with the others functions on quality matters.
Focus on specific critical items managed by other Program Core Team functions in order to ensure a successful launch and customer satisfaction throughout all regions:
- Design validation Plan : Analyse consistency, and possibility to use tests results from other regions
- Failure Mode Analysis s and Control Plan: Ensure alignment and best practice sharing
- Appearance Approval: Ensure that the very first customer approval for appearance is available for all regions
- Perceived Quality : Coordinate understanding about internal quality issues and customer complaints
- Convergence Plans : Support convergence planning and ensure overall coordination and follow up
- Process Robustness: Ensure alignment about Key Control Characteristics, Poka Yoke, Standard Work, Process Capabilities.
- Risk Assessment: Manage the risk assessment process with a focus on Poka Yoke, Final Inspection and Temporary Quality Wall
- Global Alignment: Manage regular reviews with all local PQLs to ensure alignment and best practice sharing
- Depending on the program’s complexity, ensure the PQL role for the lead region
- Minimum education level: Master’s degree in engineering (mechanics, plastic industry, etc.)
- Language : English Fluent
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in the Automotive industry. (Minimum 2 different positions, such as Plant Quality Engineer, Process Engineer,…).
- Minimum 5 years in Program Quality position with complex program (high product diversity, several R&D centres and Manufacturing sites)
- Practitioner about Quality tools :Functional analysis, FMEA, Special Characteristics, reliability, problem solving, variability reduction, etc
- Familiar with Customer Development Process
- Familiar with Program Management System
- Leadership and autonomy.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Management abilities in a matrix environnement.
- International mind-set.
It is considered that it has the desired profile, send us your CV.