Reporting to the Retail Applications Manager, will be responsible for building a clear understanding of the local business environments, working closely with operations and assisting in all business process improvement activities. His mission is to guarantee the alignment between IT and business processes and ensure that technology (SAP SD/MM) supports organization strategies and goals.
- Be actively involved in the whole project lifecycle (from preparation to Go Live) involving SAP Retail, working with modules SD and MM;
- Plan and run blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients;
- Manage the daily requirements from the companies related with retail processes and impact analysis of changes across the IT system (always with the objective of providing the best solutions);
- Technical design of retail solutions (design of processes, applications solution, integration with the different systems across the remaining landscape, information flows, etc.);
- Market research for Retail IT Solutions that best suit the business;
- Assist the Software Development team in the software releases and testing phase for all new implementations and projects releases;
- Execute and maintain test plans, scenarios and scripts for software releases;
- Quality assurance and testing software upgrades as well as reporting defects to the software developers;
- Provide Solution Documentation for the business processes and the information systems used in which process to ensure transparency, efficient maintenance and preserve the knowledge built up during the project/Solution implementation and keep it up-to-date;
- Provide End Users training and support in Retail tools and software;
- Provide support across all Retail business processes.
- Degree in Management / Economics / Engineering / Management Information Systems;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in SAP MM/SD or SAP Retail (development, quality assurance and support);
- Strong experience with SAP Retail applications processes and scope (will be considered an advantage);
- Fluent Portuguese and English allowing for working in international environment (Spanish will be considered an advantage).
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Results oriented, capable of establishing the right priorities with diligence and initiative;
- Good communication skills and ability to interact and be a relevant team member;
- Capability to work under stress and with tight schedules;
- Willingness to travel and work off hours.