Randstad Professionals is a specialized recruitment company for middle and top information technology positions.
Our client is a company that manages an online plataform that integrates e-mail, mobile, web, voice and social media campaigns into a single online system and they are recruiting for their Oporto team a Head of Development – IT (m/f).
This professional will be responsible for:
- Identify and document requirements and set project timelines;
- Identify and describe software architecture by working with Lead Architects;
- Manage, Analyze and troubleshoot, the backlog of issues for the assigned components;
- Assists in establishing, enabling, and improving project management and software development methodologies, procedures and policies;
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams;
- Manage the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) by lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists;
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
- Degree in Informational Technologies or similar;
- Experience as a Software Engineer;
- Experience as a team lead;
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches;
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, etc;
- Experience with MySQL and Data Modelling;
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub would be an asset;
- Fluency in English.
- Integration in a innovation work environment.