Our Client is a leader in banking and financial services that can offer you an exciting and truly global career
Within Domestic Markets, the Compliance Officer will assist DM activities on Compliance Control and Risk Management topics and Financial Security topics.
The Compliance officer will coordinate and supervise Compliance reports, Risk management and Permanent Control of DM Business Lines and Territories (Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg and Germany).
- Ensure the quality and consistency of information provided by Domestic Markets Business Lines and Territories on Compliance controls performed;
- Ensure that Business Lines and Territories carry-out action plans to correct weaknesses identified by Compliance controls;
- Participate in the preparation of Risk Assessments and Compliance Reporting campaigns;
- Ensure the quality and consistency of data provided;
- Coordinate the quarterly reporting of Regulatory Incidents;
- Coordinate, on an annual basis, the accesses granted to the Compliance tool for all Domestic Markets perimeter;
- Alert DM CCRM regarding any dysfunction or any matter likely to involve the reputation of the Group or of a DM Territory/ Business Line;
- Assist Domestic Market Financial Security domain in the elaboration of Compliance Reportings and inventories.
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Excel Macros (VBA)
- Rigour and Accuracy
- Analytical skills
- Ability to report
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Act with Integrity
If you believe you have the suitable skills for this position, please send your English CV.