We’re hiring Software Developers and continue to grow a great team in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Work in a debt-free, solid, Founder lead company;
- Relaxed & informal office environment;
- Tech culture, as geek as it can get;
- Direct contact with senior team;
- Participation in Microsoft early-adoption programs;
- Being part of an international strategy;
- Directly influence the product roadmap;
- Access to Raspberry Pi3 and LattePanda kits.
Skills and know-how requirements
- Proficient competencies in developing native mobile applications (iOS, Android, Windows).
- Good understanding of the Xamarin Platform (Ionic and other platforms are a plus).
- Very good understanding of C#, T-SQL.
- Good understanding of how to implement online and offline scenarios.
- Good understanding of Schema less databases.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of AngularJS, KnockoutJS and ReactJS.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT and Team Foundation Services.
- Fair understanding of Microsoft cloud offering (Azure, Office 365).
Learn more about Smart Governance
Smart Governance is the most complete enterprise solution for decision-making ecosystems, supporting hierarchical decision-making processes and multiple board, committee, council and assembly meetings, allowing for greater agility in the decision-making process while eliminating the physical paper clutter and its logistics, time and resource consumption.