We’re looking for an iOS Developer you will be creating fast, fluid, responsive and reliable mobile applications that provide our customers with a rewarding experience.
If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology – then Dellent is right for you!
Skills & Requirements
- Agile mindset and methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Developing and maintaining iOS applications from the requirements to the App Store;
- UI Test Automation, software design patterns and data structures;
- Programming languages used in Apple’s ecosystem (Objective-C, Swift, C++, C);
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose;
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns.
Why work with us
- See the impact of your work on a daily basis;
- Leave your footprint when we change the future of referral marketing.
We’re a system information and telecommunications consulting company, with many national and international projects, able to connect the best talents to the best projects.
Do you think your profile fits this job description?
Send us your CV and come join the Dellent Team!