We’re looking for experienced Software Engineer who is motivated to build world-class applications using top notch technology.
If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology – then Dellent is right for you!
Skills & Requirements
- An experienced object oriented languages programmer;
- Knowledgeable of unit tests and/or integration tests;
- Knowledgeable of SQL language and experience using relational databases with preference for SQL Server;
- Knowledgeable of REST APIs;
- Experienced in NoSQL databases and SOA architecture is a plus;
- A professional with experience working with SCRUM methodologies is also a plus.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Contribute to the development of our E-Commerce Platform and the evolution of our Marketplace;
- Stay up to speed with all backend and web technologies, software architecture principles and design patterns;
- Apply your knowledge on performance and security measures;
- Being able to work in an Agile environment, focusing on delivery/commitment and software continuous improvement;
- Work with the following technologies: Apache Cassandra, Neo4j, Redis, MongoDB, Asp.net Core, Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Identity Server, OpenID Connect.
Why work with us
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses.
We’re a system information and telecommunications consulting company, with many national and international projects, able to connect the best talents to the best projects.
Do you think your profile fits this job description?
Apply your CV and come join the Dellent Team!