What can I do here?
- Sell Vortal state-of-the-art eSourcing and eProcurement solutions and services to potential customers;
- Expand opportunities across the current customers’ base;
- Build and execute the territory planning in order to build a pipeline opportunity able to deliver maximum revenue potential;
- Create and nurture executive relationships in the top companies in Portugal and Spain;
- Manage a complex solution sales cycle, often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications;
- Make use of a comprehensive CRM solution to report accurate sales forecast;
- Lead efforts to assure client satisfaction, acting internally as the client voice and involving other teams when required, in the order to assure maximum revenue recurrence.
- Act as a Vortal Evangelist, through product demonstrations, presenting at conferences and seminars, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
How can I become better by joining Vortal?
- Career perspectives: we are a fast growing Company!
- Join an international business, present in 12 countries, with an international culture (+10 nationalities).
- Integration in an innovative Company, with its own Innovation Lab and 10% revenue invested in R&D;
- Significative training opportunities through Vortal Academy;
- Very competitive bonus according to results delivered.
What is expected of me?
- Supply Chain or eProcurement/eSourcing experience and knowledge;
- High-energy driven Sales Executive with knowledge of IT;
- Solid B2B sales and account management experience in the IT sector or Consulting;
- Training in Sales Solution methodology (preferred);
- Bachelor degree in management or similar;
- English proficiency (required), spanish proficiency (preferred);
- Integrity, team player, curiosity, fast learner.
More about Vortal
VORTAL is a worldwide leading company offering eSourcing and eProcurement solutions. In our cloud eMarketplace, thousands of public and private buyers connect, every day, with an international community of qualified suppliers to make business.
VORTAL is rated by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Suites, mentioned by Forrester and Spend Matters as a top player in the market and has been consecutively distinguished as one of “100 best companies to work in Portugal”, in a survey carried out by Everis and Exame magazine, and was also awarded with “Índice da Excelência” by Neves de Almeida and Human Resources Portugal as “The Best Place to Work” in the IT, Telcom & Media sector.