Critical Links is look for a Senior Linux Engineer to join its team.
Just imagine what you can do here! At Critical Links we have a passion for great and incredible simple to use software. We take complex concepts and turn them into something simple and intuitive to use. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
Would you like to take the next step in your career?
- Create and maintain a customized Linux OS
- Create and maintain Debian installation packages
- Build and hack the Linux Kernel
- Create bash scripts for several tasks automation
- Work with NodeJS and MongoDB
- Linux Systems administration
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- Academic background in Software Engineering or similar;
- Great knowledge of Bash Script and C/C++;
- Full-lifecycle software development experience, from initial requirements elicitation to design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, integration and training;
- Passionate and ambitious who loves to work as part of a team;
- Good oral and written communication skills.