For our business partner, Moniva Staffing is currently recruiting OB-GYN specialists for a hospital in Blekinge County in the South of Sweden.
Blekinge Hospital consists of two hospitals located in the beautiful archipelago towns of Karlskrona and Karlshamn. The women’s clinic in Karlskrona consists of a maternity ward, an OB-GYN department, a gynaecology reception and a surgery. In Karlshamn there is a gynaecology reception with outpatient gynaecological surgery. They also conduct women’s health care throughout the county. The women’s clinic conducts a wide range of examinations in gynaecology, obstetrics, and women’s health care. They also have an advanced gynaecological oncological activity including advanced tumour surgery.
- EU nationality.
- Completed EU specialist training programme in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- At least 2 years of post-specialization experience in the field.
- Good language learning skills.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Good social skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a multidisciplinary team.
Salary and Benefits:
- Free Swedish language course (duration 6 months), financial support during the training.
- Help with relocation.
- Salary – TBC.
- Travel and accommodation costs related to a face to face interview in Sweden are paid by the employer.
- A possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual arrangements.
- Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process.
- 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training.
- Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.).