Our Client is a leader in banking and financial services that can offer you an exciting and truly global career
The Relationship Officer is responsible for a high service quality to the clients. Supported by several teams, the Relationship Officer adds value to the client by coordinating and leveraging internal stakeholders. Therefore, managing relationships with clients and with other areas is key for a Relationship Officer to succeed.
The Relationship Officer is responsible for:
- Ensuring that the business carried out is performed in alignment with the the group’s One Bank strategy. Act in a product neutral manner in the best interest of the clients and of the group globally;
- Ensuring that compliance rules (account monitoring on anti-money laundering (AML) and Terrorism Financing risks (CFT) and all regulations for client intake and client servicing are observed, as well as any local country regulations with respect to the client you’re dealing with. .
- Participating in the credit process and follow-up on credit decisions;
- Servicing clients in a digital manner.
As a Relationship Officer you will be part of an exciting new platform. Therefore playing an active role in the development of the team, sharing knowledge and having a teamwork mind-set are required. Basic understanding of general economic business principles and processes are a plus.
- Fluent in German or French and English (Mandatory);
- University degree, preferably in Finance or Business Administration;
- 1-5 years experience in a commercial role or start-up project;
- Team player;
- Ability to cooperate in an international network;
- Sense of responsiveness and quality of service;
- Appetite for digital solutions;
- Flexibility to participate in this start-up project;
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Powerpoint etc.);
- Availability for training abroad (up to 2 months).
If you believe you have the suitable skills for this position, please send your English CV.