Limestone Capital is a real estate, private equity and hospitality group, with offices in Zug, Switzerland and Lisbon, Portugal. Limestone Capital finances and develops unique hospitality real estate assets in prime locations around Europe.
The Associate is responsible for assisting the Managing Partners with projects related to the identification, analysis, selection, negotiation, and acquisition of real estate, and the day to day development of hospitality solutions within the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with preparation of presentations to management using Keynote.
- Perform research and prepare analysis on travel and hospitality target markets in the E
- Organize and maintain a database of properties, plans, etc.
- Coordinate and plan meetings with architects, designers and government bodies on behalf of management.
- Gather, analyze and interpret geographical, travel, and hospitality data to determine future investment opportunities.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to answer business inquiries from internal partners Project Management
- Update and maintain reports to track projects and contract compliance
- Liaise with business partners to ensure the smooth flow of communication for ongoing projects
- Investigate project cost estimates and review with managing partners
- Assist managing partners with meeting planning, travel planning and general event planning
- Assist CEO with monthly reporting.
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, Finance or related field
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented, able to work multitask and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as a team
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, with a desire and ability to construct reports at a high level.
- Proficient in common computer programs, + Keynote and particularly Excel
- Multilingual abilities beneficial, but not required (Portuguese, German and Spanish a bonus)
- Someone with a consulting background, or the desire to work within the consulting world would be deemed advantages.
What Limestone Capital AG offers:
- A small team with big expansion plans, will allow you to make your mark and grow professionally.
- Work both remotely and on locations in Southern Europe, allowing for a healthy mix of individualism and team play.
- Rewarding bonus structure tied to success and work done.
- Global hotel discounts and preferred access to leading hotels.
- Flexible working hours and days off.
- Access to A list and High Net Worth network.